Tahini Banana Ice Cream
Ice cream is something most of us can’t live without, especially on those hot summer days.
This homemade ice cream is not only healthy, but it’s SO simple to make and only has 3 ingredients!
- Tahini (sesame seed paste) which is one of the best sources of bioavailable calcium, meaning your body readily absorbs it.
- Bananas which we all know are a great source of potassium, but they also support digestive health because of their Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) content which balances our gut bacteria
- chocolate chips (enjoy life chocolate chips are made with only 3 ingredient and no frankenfoods or chemicals). Cacao is a great source of magnesium which is a great muscle relaxant!
How to make it
- add 2 frozen bananas and 1 tbsp of tahini into a high powered blender and mix well
- in a bowl, mix in the chocolate chips and freeze for one hour before eating
This ice cream goes really well with my gluten-free apple crumble!